1. NLP Training
Licensed NLP Practitioner Certification
Licensed NLP Master Practitioner Certification
Short seminars and workshops
2. Coaching Training
“Coaching for Personal Development and Success: Discover Your Full Potential”
In this certified coaching programme, participants will learn how to enhance their potential to become the best versions of themselves and achieve their personal and professional goals. They will acquire evidence-based knowledge about coaching and mentoring, and develop tools, skills and techniques to confidently coach themselves and others. Based on established coaching principles and good practices, the programme enables participants to evidence their knowledge of coaching skills. It consists of Three Levels and at completion it provides certification in coaching.
It offers participants an introduction to the coaching programmes and the benefits of coaching.
This programme has been designed as a guided process that raises the participants’ self-awareness, helps them discover their full potential, inspires and motivates them to achieve powerful goals and introduces them to the coaching process.
The Level 3 programme is aimed for those participants who want to train as coaches.
3. Teacher Training in Coaching
Teachers have the power to influence young minds and learners of all ages. They have the capacity to inspire, motivate, engage, and create tenacious and enthusiastic learners every day of their lives.
The Teacher Training in Coaching Programmes enable teachers not only to improve their own teaching strategies, but also help their students
to unlock their potential and maximise their performance.
Teachers will learn techniques and tools that they can use in the classroom to get the best out of the students, facilitate their learning and adapt their teaching approach according to the students’ individual learning styles. This will enable them to build confidence and self-belief in their abilities and improve academic results and positive social interaction within and outside the school.
The coaching programmes can be delivered over four, two-day training sessions, over a six-month period. Or each programme can be reduced and offered as a package over 5 days. Also, they could be adapted to suit the individual needs of the teachers or the school.
Indicative content of the programme includes the following:
- Basic Principles of Coaching.
- Life Coaching Skills.
- Effective Communication.
- Setting Goals.
- Values and Beliefs.
- Overcoming Obstacles.
- Career Concerns.
This is a practical, activities-based programme, predominantly using NLP tools and techniques. The thematic units might include:
- Classroom activities.
- Emotional and social literacy with children/pupils.
- Stagecraft and presentation skills for teachers and trainers.
- Personal development and effectiveness for teachers.
- Leading with NLP (optional – or offered to school leaders and managers).
Goal Mapping in Education (for universities, schools and students)
- Goal Mapping for children and students: The 7 Magic Keys for Success
- Goal Mapping to a class – Goal Mapping Workshops for up to 60 children
- Goal Mapping Teacher Training Programme: The 7 Magic Keys for Success
- Goal Mapping to school leadership
- Leadership Path Coaching Programme for Leaders and Managers
- Team Goal Mapping – The Goal Mapping ‘Success Workshop’
- DISC Leadership Workshops
- DISC Team Building Workshops
- DISC Student Awareness Workshops
- DISC Children’s Profile for children ages 9–13
- Individual DISC Profiles