licensed practitioner of NLP™ training retreat
in paros, greece
Tao’s Center, Paros island (Cyclades), Greece
Location: Tao’s Center, Paros island, Greece
Travel, exploration, discovery, teaching and learning is a passion and a way of life for me. And I want to share this love with you – with people who are also searching for self-improvement, meaning, knowledge, happiness and beauty in their lives.
Join me for an immersive, transformational experience, a journey of excitement, adventure, and self-discovery during this Licensed Practitioner of NLP™ Training Retreat on the sun-soaked Cycladic island of Paros in Greece. Surrounded by the Mediterranean blue sky and sea, in the serene environment of Tao’s Center, you will have a magical experience of edutainment – education and entertainment combined – where you can experience a paradigm shift enabling you to live life to your full potential. And following the high-level training in NLP™, you can use it within any discipline or work you are involved in.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- For anybody who wants to learn NLP™ for self- development, peaceful introspection, increased self-awareness, and to apply it for more effective communication with others
- For personal development professionals – with a career in therapy, coaching or counselling – who want to further improve their credentials with an internationally recognised qualification
- For educators and students, parents, media people, and those who strive for better results in sales, business, management and human resources
WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS PROGRAMME AND RETREAT?
- You will train to become a Licensed Practitioner of NLP, learning the tools, techniques and attitudes of excellence, and gaining an internationally recognized qualification.
- You will be in a peaceful, safe place where you will be able to explore your inner world and find new ways to look at the world around you.
- You will learn how to change your life profoundly to reach your goals, break through barriers with unstoppable motivation, be happier and more successful at work, create more intimacy with the people you love, and experience more pleasure every day.
- You will combine your training with yoga, meditation, cultural activities, increase your well-being, and experience the simple and powerful nature of Paros, delicious food and the Mediterranean way of life, in the land that prides itself for its philoxenia (hospitality).
- You will get eight nights’ accommodation with breakfast, seven lunches and daily refreshments, a welcome dinner, five yoga sessions, daily meditation, and a guided excursion around the island, all included in the fee.
Dr Eva Mantzourani presented in an excellent fashion the theoretical frameworks relating to coaching, mentoring, tutoring and consulting, and showed how they can be implemented in the educational process. In the workshop, she provided practical tools that can be used by teachers in their daily practice.
PACKAGE FEES FOR NLP PRACTITIONER TRAINING RETREAT
Fees: £1900 – £2400
EARLY BIRD (BEFORE 1 SEPTEMBER 2019): TRAINING RETREAT PACKAGE WITH SHARED ROOM AT £1900
EARLY BIRD (BEFORE 1 SEPTEMBER 2019): TRAINING RETREAT PACKAGE WITH SINGLE ROOM AT £2100
Full fee (after 1 September 2019): Training Retreat Package with shared room at £2200
Full fee (after 1 September 2019): Training Retreat Package with single room at £2400
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Seven days of NLP Practitioner programme with an internationally recognised Licensed NLP™ Trainer
- Textbook and supplementary teaching material
- Internationally recognised, Licensed Practitioner of NLP™ certification
- Eight nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Seven lunches (23 – 29 September)
- Refreshments and snacks during training (23 – 29 September)
- One welcome dinner (22 September)
- Five yoga sessions
- Daily meditation session
- One guided excursion around the island
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights to Paros island
- Other activities and treatments at Tao’s Center (they can be booked individually; visit: http://taos-greece.com/activities-2/activities/chi-kung/)
- Transportation (Special rates are offered for Scooter/ATV/Bicycle rental)
Working with Dr Eva Mantzourani will contribute towards your own continuous professional development.
I hold the CPD Standards Office accredited coach status which enables me to award my clients with an individual certificate confirming the number of hours that we have worked together. This can be used towards your own CPD requirements for your professional membership bodies and your organisation.
The accreditation is recognised and respected internationally.
Upon successful completion of a training programme, formal CPD Standards certificates will be issued which are accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors. This means that a professional attending “Ithaca’s” accredited CPD training activity, both inside and outside of the UK, can receive a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD requirements.
Whilst based in the UK, the CPD Standards accreditation operates internationally and meets the CPD requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators and membership organisations across the globe. There are many positive benefits from utilising a British, research led accreditation.
Dr Eva Mantzourani
Founder, Ithaca Global Coaching Academy