Licensed Practitioner of NLP - 7-day course
During this course you will be trained in the core skills of NLP, and taught how to apply them with skill and elegance. You will understand the power of the unconscious and how to raise self-awareness. You will look at your values and belief system, internal strategies and habits as they are at present, and you will be given the NLP tools and techniques to release negative emotions and beliefs that no longer serve you. You will gain the skills to remain in control of yourself and learn how to:
- Improve your relationships and your motivation
- Enhance your communication skills
- Model Excellence
- Deal with the past
- Create inspiring and empowering future experiences
- Build your life to bring happiness to yourself and others
- Find your purpose, mission and identity
- Overcome fears and anxieties
- By the end of the course you will be able to apply the new knowledge and skills you have acquired as a Licensed NLP Practitioner to whatever field of work you are in: human resources, education, sales, management, therapy, business, and many others
Entry requirements: None.
Duration: 7 days.
Mandatory Class Hours: 50.
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, recognized by The Society of NLP and confirmed by Dr Richard Bandler, the co-founder of NLP.
Your certificate will be signed by the co-creator of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler, by John La Valle, President of The Society of NLP, and by Dr Eva Mantzourani.
The certification is globally recognised, and the license is international – so you can practice anywhere in the world.
- Your attendance should be 100%
- You should evidence your knowledge and understanding of the subject, as will be taught in the course
- Your participation in the activities should meet the course requirements and standards
- You should achieve at least 75% of the final assessment for the course
- Your conduct should be professional at all times during the course