Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP - 9-day course
The Licensed Master Practitioner Course takes NLP to a deeper level. It develops a high understanding of the inner workings of NLP and enhances your ability to integrate it further into your personal and professional life. This includes tools and techniques which can be used both for personal change and development in any professional field where it is important to understand how the brain processes information, how to improve communication, manage thoughts and emotions, improve decision making and model excellent practices. The candidate will learn to generate techniques around the client, utilising and combining with elegance skills and techniques learned at the Practitioner Level, and the ability to facilitate smooth, effective and timely change.
You must be a certified NLP Practitioner to enroll. Each candidate will be interviewed prior to acceptance onto the course.
Duration: 9 days
Mandatory Class Hours: 70
Personality Profile: Included
Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic ProgrammingTM, recognized by The Society of NLP and confirmed by Dr Richard Bandler, the co-founder of NLPTM.
Your certificate will be signed by the co-creator of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler, by John La Valle, President of The Society of NLP, and by Dr Eva Mantzourani.
The certification is globally recognised, and the license is international – so you can practice anywhere in the world.
- Your attendance should be 100%
- You should evidence your knowledge and understanding of the subject, as will be taught in the course
- Your participation in the activities should meet the course requirements and standards
- You should achieve at least 75% of the final assessment for the course
- Your conduct should be professional at all times during the course