Personal and Professional Development Coaching is an empowering process that helps you discover your purpose and define clearly what you want from your life and career, and it supports you to achieve it
Personal and Professional Development Coaching helps those who:
- Juggle career and family life and feel their personal life is out of balance
- Wish to overcome a life challenge and are not sure how
- Transition in their career and want to choose the right path for them and adjust to the changes and challenges
- Feel they are blocked and need some guidance and support to help them achieve their full potential
- Want to boost their confidence and unleash the power within
Whether you are feeling unbalanced and juggling career and family life or need guidance and support to work towards the dreams you know are capable of achieving, or whether you want to make changes in your personal life or career but are unsure where to start, then coaching with me can help you find the answers you have been looking for.
The coaching process
Typically, the coaching process would address specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in your life, relationships or profession, examine the present situation, discover and clarify your obstacles or challenges, and outline a course of action to facilitate your desired changes.
My role as your coach is not to give you advice, but to help you find the answers you are looking for within yourself, and which will lead you to a more balanced and fulfilling life.
I work as your ally in this empowering process, guiding you, supporting you and empathically challenging you when necessary. And making sure you take action!
If you need to navigate a career transition, then Career Transition Coaching will provide you with the support and the tools you need to:
- Manage change with resilience
- Deal with stress and insecurity
- Define a new career path, one that aligns with your values and personal dreams
- Create a career plan and set achievable goals
- Organize your day-to-day life for best results
- Identify the strengths and skills you exhibit in your current career and consider how you can apply them in your career transition
- Identify tools and resources you need to succeed
This is a motivational and employability coaching programme that will support your progress in line with your career plans. You will acquire the skills and tools you need to enhance your confidence and self-belief, to be self-directed, and actively work towards reaching your potential. The main aspects of the coaching process include:
- Goal Setting
- Confidence Coaching
- Presentation Skills
- Interview Skills
- CV Writing