Coaching in Education has been designed for education professionals, including:
- Teachers and other educators
- Secondary school students
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- PhD and post-doctoral scholars
- Early- mid-career and established academics
- Portfolio career academics
- Independent researchers and academic writers
- International academics and education professionals facing cultural and work-place challenges
- Academics in transition or leaving academia (voluntarily or otherwise)
Whether you are a teacher, a lecturer, an independent scholar or a student, at Ithaca Global Coaching Academy we can help you, inspire you, and support you in your journey to improve your academic work, develop your career and improve your life situation.
As a result of my long experience in various educational sectors in the UK and abroad as a student, educator, manager, researcher and author, I have designed several coaching programmes, each focusing on the needs of a particular demographic and addressing specific issues related to working and living in the world of education.
I use a number of tools to get you the best results, including NLP, Goal Mapping and DISC Personality Profiling.
I also offer educational seminars and workshops on various topics related to Coaching in Education.
I offer bespoke coaching programmes for educators and students in universities and schools including:
- Academic Life and Career Development Coaching for Educators and Trainers
- Academic Life Coaching for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Mature Students and Doctoral Scholars
- Writing Project / Dissertation Coaching
- Learning Styles and Study Skills Coaching
- Coaching for Students
- Coaching with M.A.G.I.C. for young people
- Exams / Performance Anxiety coaching